- How To Use This Course
- ProAVSchool Simple Logic Cookbook Download
- Have something happen only one time when a user presses a button
- Generate a pulse whenever something is deselected or stops happening
- "Current Source” text display on a touch panel
- How to get something to happen at a specific time of day
- Cycle through a list of items
- Volume control with a range of -800 to 100 (ie. for DMPS)
- Converting values to a different range easily
- Toggling states based on a button press
- Show a "please wait" popup with timer the easy way
- Remapping analog values
- Creating source to destination selection logic (matrix switcher panel)
- Having something happen based on specific input selections
- Choosing the correct input after display warm up
- Truth Tables - Evaluating specific conditions
- Device IR control without discreet on/off commands (needs video sync feedback to work)
- More resources for you
- Before you go...
Pretty good for beginners.
Pretty good for beginners.Read Less
Dustin is a Crestron certified programmer with close to 20yrs experience in the Pro AV industry working for integrators both big and small. Learning the ropes through many years of trial, error, and firsthand experience, Dustin is passionate about creating resources to help make thing easier and share the knowledge that he has obtained the “hard” way. Dustin provides programming support and resources for the AV community at ProAVSchool.com
Crestron has their own training programs which we highly recommend. This is not intended to be a replacement, rather an enhancement that improves accessibility and comprehension. ProAVSchool and Dynamark Media Inc. (DMI) are not offering any Crestron training in an official capacity. As a CSP (Crestron Service Provider) DMI does work with Crestron products on a daily basis, and training on ProAVSchool.com allows us to leverage practical experiences and observations providing a huge head start/refresher/reference.
Access to Crestron development software is limited to authorized Crestron dealers and partners and will not be provided as part of this course.